Hitzer Amish built woodstoves. UHMW Plastic sled runners. 543-2379. (11)(3/1-cnx)
300 Gallon Plastic Water Tanks in stock. Call Shorty at Shorty’s Shop for pricing. 543-3158 or 545-3157 (19)(9/18-cnx)
18’ SSV Lund with 60 hp high thrust Yamaha 20 inch shaft. About 150 hours on motor, maintained well with no problems. In excellent condition. Lund boat reinforced side and motor mount, no leaks. Minor dents. Asking $11,000. Email me at [email protected] (42)(12/23-cnx)
For Sale: Plastic Water Tanks
Only 31” wide, 70” high, 74” long. 500 Gallons, easily connect two for 1000 gallons! Fits through most doors for easy installation. Contact Shorty for pricing and information (907) 545-3157. (35)(6/21-cnx)
Equipment for Sale
1984 KALMAR LMV28-1200 HD Mast Forklift;
1990 Ford Aeromax LT 9000 Tractor (blue), SWB Tandem, CAT DSL, 10 Spd STD, dual tanks, good rubber;
Steel Flat Deck Barge “OBI”;
Steel River Tug/Pushboat “M/V AKI”. All located in Bethel. For more information call Dave at 907-545-1959 or 907-892-8496. (50)(8/9-cnx)
2017 Chevy Silverado 1500 LTZ Crew Cab 4WD. It was purchased last year and its never used. 25 miles. $48,000. 907-545-0375. (21)(12/5-cnx)
OUTSIDE STORAGE SPACE FOR RENT. EQUIPMENT, BOATS OR VEHICLES. NEAR BOAT HARBOR. FENCED IN AREA. 543-2402. (16)(3/17-cnx)
1,350 sq/ft office/commercial space for rent. Excellent space in very nice well-maintained building located next to Arctic Chiropractic at Alex Hately on Chief Eddie Hoffman Highway. Available starting in October. $3,750/mo for building. $4,000/mo for building and garage. Call Chris 543-7600. (43)(9/30-cnx)
House for Rent. 2 bedroom, furnished, washer/dryer, downtown location. No pets. $1696, includes heat and city tax. 545-0832. (18)(12/12-cnx)
The Alaska Bible Seminary, in Bethel Alaska, is seeking a full time experienced Business Administrator with excellent communication skills. The ideal candidate will have accounting, budgeting, long range planning, and fund raising skills with at least three years’ experience. Grant management and writing experience is desirable. Preferred candidate would be bilingual, speaking and understanding Yupik & English fluently. High school diploma or its equivalent is required and bachelor’s degree or higher preferred. The Seminary is an equal opportunity employer and offers a comprehensive salary and benefit package based on experience and ability. For additional information or application call 907-543-4382 or e-mail [email protected] . Tentative start date is March 1, 2019. Applications will be accepted until position is filled. (118)(12/5-12)
Position: General Manager
Position Description: The business Manager is responsible for the overall management and administration of Chefarnrmute Incorporated and its affiliated business activities. Responsible for its property accountability, payroll authorization, timely filing of all taxes, insurance and business documentation. Preliminary planning, organization, direction and control of all business activities pertaining to Chefarnrmute Incorporated proposes to the Board of Directors policies, goals, budget, and selection of staff, and any other duties that may be assigned from time to time by the Board of Directors.
Duties & Responsibilities:
1. Supervision. Supervises all operations and personnel of the Corporation.
2. Payroll & Payroll Taxes. Approves all payroll time sheets, payroll disbursement and payroll taxes deposited on a semimonthly basis. Assures timely filing of payroll tax documentation (i.e. 941, 940, etc.) on a scheduled basis.
3. Payables & Receivable. Reviews and approves all payables due to vendors directly supervises and assists the Bookkeeper and Head Cashier on collections of the Accounts Receivables on each of the corporations business activities.
4. Financial & Property Accountability. Responsible for the financial and physical property accountability of the corporation. Supervises the Bookkeeper on the financial operations of the corporation. Supervises each department on the proper operation, maintenance and inventory of all physical assets of the corporation.
5. Correspondence, Bookkeeping & Record Keeping. Receives and redirects all incoming and outgoing correspondence. Supervises the bookkeeper in conjunction with the head cashier on matters which require financial bookkeeping and record retention. Directly supervises the bookkeeper on the corporate filing system, correspondence and personal files.
6. Personal Office Duties. Insures all employees of the corporation are briefed on and familiar with the current personal policies. Interview all potential employees on receipt of application for position.
7. Reports to the Board. Reports to the Board of Directors on matters requires Board approval, assignments issues by the Board, the current corporate operations and financial status.
8. General Liability & Insurance. Periodic review and correction of all general liability and insurance needs of the Corporation, if any. Verifies that all insurances coverage is current and appropriate.
Qualification & Eligibility:
1. Chefarnrmute Incorporated shareholder preferred, but not mandatory.
2. Business related degree or three (3) years management experience desirable.
3. Minimum qualification of General Education Diploma (GED) required
4. Central Yup’ik speaker and knowledge of Modern Orthography writing system preferred, but not mandatory.
1. Depending on Experience (D.O.E.)
2. Eight (8) hours per day, Monday- Friday, Saturday and Sunday off.
Deadline to Apply: Until Filled (414)(12/5-26)
For Sale 23,500 square foot lot/downtown location on Chief Eddie Hoffman Highway (or State Highway) across from Fire Station. Serious offers only. 907-543-3552. (23)(7/28-cnx)
TRI PLEX FOR SALE – 1214 BRIDGE STREET
DOWNTOWN IN SWANSON’S AREA. 3 EACH, TWO BEDROOM UNITS. PROVEN INCOME AND OCCUPANCY. YOU CAN LIVE IN ONE WHILE THE OTHER TWO PAY YOUR MORTGAGE AND BILLS. LAST APPRAISAL $310K. SHOWN BY APP’T. CALL JIMMY @545-4111, BUSINESS HOURS. (46)(4/11-CNX)
Invitation to Bid
PUBLIC NOTICE OF UPCOMING SOLICITATION
INVITATION FOR BID (IFB)
Orutsararmiut Native Council
On or about January 2nd, 2019, Orutsararmiut Native Council (ONC) will be Soliciting sealed bids for Ciullkulek Subdivision Road Improvements, Solicitation # 1-2-19 in Bethel, Alaska. Bid packets will be available for interested Contractors at our office located at 117 Alex Hately Drive, Bethel, AK 99559 or can be requested by email at [email protected] Bid packets can also be downloaded on The Plans Room LLC website at wwwtheplansroom.com. For any questions you may contact Calvin Cockroft at 907-543-2608, or by the email address listed above.
The work to be performed under this contract is on a project subject to Section 7(b) Of the Indian Self-Determination and Education Assistance Act (25 U.S.C. 450e(b)).
Section 7(b) requires that, to the greatest extent feasible:
(A) Preferences and opportunities for training and employment shall be given to Indians; and
(B) Preferences in the award of contracts and subcontracts shall be given to Indian Organizations and Indian-owned economic enterprises. (166)(12/12-26)
VFW MEMBERSHIP Freedom isn’t free, and millions of Americans have paid the price for the freedom we enjoy today. Since 1899, the Veterans of Foreign Wars has served those who served America. From writing veterans legislation and then leading the fight to get it through Congress, to community projects that benefit all Americans, the VFW is an opportunity for veterans to continue to serve. Contact the VFW Robert V. Lindsey Post #10041 at 543-2241 and ask what you can do for your community. (83)(3/26-cnx)
ISO: A mechanic to service an excavator and 310 front-end loader located in Sleetmute. Contact Madison at 449-4263 for more information. (21)(11/14-12/12)
IN THE SUPERIOR COURT FOR THE STATE OF ALASKA FOURTH JUDICIAL DISTRICT AT BETHEL
In the Matter of the Estate of:
ARNOLD JOHN EVANS, Deceased.
Case No. 4BE-18-191 PR
NOTICE TO CREDITORS
NOTICE IS HEREBY GIVEN that Linda Evans has been appointed as Personal Representative of the above-named estate. All persons having claims against the said deceased are required to present their claims within four (4) months after the date of the first publication of this notice or said claims will be forever barred. Claims must be submitted to the Bethel Trial Court, PO Box 130, Bethel, Alaska 99559-130 with a copy to the Personal Representative, Linda Evans, c/o Power & Power Law, LLC, 10950 O’Malley Centre Drive, Suite C, Anchorage, Alaska 99515.
DATED this 26th day of November, 2018, at Anchorage, Alaska.
POWER & POWER LAW, LLC
Attorneys for Personal Representative
By: MICHELE L. POWER
AK Bar No. 9510047 (150)(12/5-19)