Hitzer Amish built woodstoves. JHMW Plastic sled runners. 543-2379. (11)(3/1-cnx)
300 Gallon Plastic Water Tanks in stock. Call Shorty at Shorty’s Shop for pricing. 543-3158 or 545-3157 (19)(9/18-cnx)
18’ SSV Lund with 60 hp high thrust Yamaha 20 inch shaft. About 150 hours on motor, maintained well with no problems. In excellent condition. Lund boat reinforced side and motor mount, no leaks. Minor dents. Asking $11,000. Email me at [email protected] (42)(12/23-cnx)
For Sale: 10’ x 20’ Walk In cooler/freezer, unassembled. Complete with 6” floor, ceiling, wall panels & foundation beams. 4’ door, 240V compressor, evaporators. Make an offer. Ron Kaiser 545-4936. (30)(6/8-cnx)
House for Sale
24×24, freshly remodeled, 1 bedroom. Must be moved. 545-1890. (12)(9/21-cnx)
For Sale: shipping container 40 foot high cube. Great shape, clean and dry located in Bethel. $4000, 907-545-6272. (18)(4/12-5/3)
OUTSIDE STORAGE SPACE FOR RENT. EQUIPMENT, BOATS OR VEHICLES. NEAR BOAT HARBOR. FENCED IN AREA. 543-2402. (16)(3/17-cnx)
1,350 sq/ft office/commercial space for rent. Excellent space in very nice well-maintained building located next to Arctic Chiropractic at Alex Hately on Chief Eddie Hoffman Highway. Available starting in October. $3,750/mo for building. $4,000/mo for building and garage. Call Chris 543-7600. (43)(9/30-cnx)
Nice 2 bdrm duplex to share. Located in Kasayuli. $950 deposit and $950 rent. Call 907 799 5779 (20)(4/19-5/10)
For Sale 23,500 square foot lot/downtown location on Chief Eddie Hoffman Highway (or State Highway) across from Fire Station. Serious offers only. 907-543-3552. (23)(7/28-cnx)
235 Mission Lake RD
12820 FT all filled and leveled with 2 buildings. One 22 by 34, 1496 sf 3plex. One 30 by 56, 1680 sf 3 plex. 545-0929. (29)(9/21-cnx)
For Sale 630 PTARMIGAN STREET Commercial Lot. $165,000. (8)(4/12-cnx)
630 PTARMIGAN STREET Commercial Lot 15000 SF completely filled. Also a 24 x 56 4plex can be moved to it. 1900 SF building 545-0929. (24)(4/12-cnx)
KYUK is seeking an On-Air Host to keep the YK Delta informed and entertained. Duties include multi-media production, event coordination, and public speaking. 40 hours weekly. Yup’ik and English preferred. To apply submit a resume with references, and a letter of interest to [email protected] or mail to KYUK, PO Box 468, Bethel, AK, 99559. Deadline to apply: April 21. (59)(4/5-19)
Position: Business Manager
Application Period – March 30, 2017
POSITION DESCRIPTION: The business Manager is responsible for the overall management and administration of Nunapitchuk Limited and its affiliated business activities (e.g. Duplex, 8-Plex, Nunapitchuk Fuel Service, Nunapitchuk General Store, Capital Investments, etc.) Responsible for its property accountability, payroll authorization, timely filing of all taxes, insurance and business documentation. Preliminary planning, organization, direction and control of all business activities pertaining to Nunapitchuk Limited. Proposes to the Board of Directors policies, goals, budget and selection of staff, and any other duties that may be assigned from time to time by the Board of Directors.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
1. Supervision. Supervises all operations and personnel of the Corporation.
2. Payroll & Payroll Taxes. Approves all payroll time sheets, payroll disbursement and payroll taxes deposited on a semimonthly basis. Assures timely filing of Payroll Tax documentation (i.e. 941, 940, etc.) on a scheduled basis.
3. Payables & Receivable. Reviews and approves all payables due to vendors, directly supervises and assists the Bookkeeper and Head Cashier on collections of the Accounts Receivables on each of the corporations business activities (Rentals, Duplex, 8-Plex, Fuel Services and General Store.)
4. Financial & Property Accountability. Responsible for the financial and physical property accountability of the corporation. Supervises the Bookkeeper on the financial operations of the corporation. Supervises each department on the proper operation, maintenance and inventory of all physical assets of the corporation.
5. Correspondence, Bookkeeping & Record Keeping. Receives and redirects all incoming and outgoing correspondence. Supervises the Bookkeeper in conjunction with the Head Cashier on matters which require financial bookkeeping and record retention. Directly supervises the Bookkeeper on the corporate filing system, correspondence and personal files.
6. Personal Office Duties. Insures all employees of the corporation are briefed on and familiar with the current personnel policies. Interview all potential employees on receipt of application for position.
7. Reports to the Board. Reports to the Board of Directors on matters which requires Board approval, assignments issues by the Board, the current corporate operations and financial status.
8. General Liability & Insurance. Periodic review and correction of all general liability and insurance needs of the Corporation, if any. Verifies that all insurance coverage is current and appropriate.
QUALIFICATION & ELIGIBILITY:
1. Nunapitchuk Limited Shareholder preferred, but not mandatory.
2. Business related degree or three (3) years management experience desirable.
3. Minimum qualification of General Education Diploma (GED) required.
4. Central Yup’ik speaker and knowledge of Modern Orthography writing system preferred, but not mandatory.
1. Depending on Experience (D.O. E.)
2. Eight (8) hours per day, Monday – Friday, Saturday and Sunday off.
Deadline to apply: Until Filled
Application available at Nunapitchuk Limited
General Store Office Monday – Saturday 9am to 6pm (457)(4/5-26)
Part-time Job Position Opening
This is an announcement for the part-time Administrative Assistant position which has just been established within the Alaska Moravian Church. The part-time Administrative Assistant will work to assist the Alaska Provincial Board President, the Provincial Treasurer, the Provincial Christian Education Director, and to perform other necessary office work within the Alaska Moravian Provincial Office.
Applicant must be able to answer and direct telephone calls, receiving / directing visitors, have computer skills, taking notes, drafting correspondence, and filing documents. Applicant must have good working relationship and respect with the other employees of the Alaska Moravian Church. If more details or questions are needed they may be directed to, Isaac B. Amik at (907) 543-2478 or (907) 545-4071 or to, Greg Aloralrea at (907) 543-2478 or, (907)545-4072.
Applications are available at the Alaska Moravian Church Provincial Office at 481B 3rd Avenue, P.O. Box 545, Bethel, AK 99559. Background check will be required on all applicants. Interviews will be performed by the Alaska Provincial Board President and the Board Secretary.
The part-time position will pay $1000.00 a month for (10) months. This part-time job is open until May 02, 2017. (193)(4/12-5/3)
Invitation to Bid
INVITATION TO BID BULK FUEL DELIVERY
Yupiit School District is accepting sealed bids for delivery of bulk grade #1 diesel fuel oil and bulk gasoline for Akiachak, Akiak, and Tuluksak schools. All schools are located in remote rural Alaska and none are accessible by road. The scope of work will include the purchase, transport, delivery, pumping and transfer of bulk fuel to the Yupiit School District’s bulk tanks.
Sealed bids will be accepted at the Yupiit School District Office. Sealed bids shall be addressed to:
Yupiit School District
Attn: Director of Maintenance & Operations
P.O. Box 51190
Akiachak, AK 99551
Bids will be accepted until 2:00 p.m. Alaska time on Friday, April 21, 2017. All bids will be publically opened on that date. Bid review and notice of award shall occur within 7 days of the bid opening date.
Bid instructions are available from the Yupiit School District and may be requested by calling (907) 825-3600 or by downloading from the Yupiit School District website at www.yupiit.org. (167)(3/22-4/19)
Request for Bids – Janitorial Services for 4034 sq ft. Office Space. Security Clearance required. Bids due 5/12 at 3:00 pm. See City of Bethel website for more information. (29)(4/19-cnx)
VFW MEMBERSHIP Freedom isn’t free, and millions of Americans have paid the price for the freedom we enjoy today. Since 1899, the Veterans of Foreign Wars has served those who served America. From writing veterans legislation and then leading the fight to get it through Congress, to community projects that benefit all Americans, the VFW is an opportunity for veterans to continue to serve. Contact the VFW Robert V. Lindsey Post #10041 at 543-2241 and ask what you can do for your community. (83)(3/26-cnx)
The City of Bethel, Board of Adjustment per Bethel Municipal Code Title 18, will hold an appeal hearing on the Planning Commission’s decision to deny a Conditional Use Permit application submission from Steve Chung, Tundra Liquor Cache for a Package Store Liquor License in the City of Bethel. The appeal hearing will be held at 6:30p.m., May 4, 2017 in the Bethel Council Chambers, 300 State Highway, Bethel, Alaska.
If you provided written and or oral testimony whether in favor, opposed or neutral, on this issue at the Planning Commission’s March 30, 2017 Meeting, you are invited to provide written arguments/evidence on the decision of the Planning Commission’s denial, to the City Clerk’s Office, [email protected], PO Box 1388, 300 State Highway Bethel, AK 99559 prior to April 27, 2017.
For additional information, please contact the City Clerk’s Office at [email protected] or (907) 543-1384. (143)(4/19-5/3)