• Raised in Bethel and Chevak
• 10+ years of practicing law – including for Calista Corp
• Stanford University degree and Law Degree from UCLA
• 2015 Alaska Journal of Commerce Top Forty under 40
• Board experience includes: Alaska Native Professional Association,
Alaska Native Justice Center, Anchorage Bar Association Young Lawyers
Section, National Native American Law Students Association
• My Cup’ik and Yup’ik names are Tavarluk and Quuralria
The final deadline for your Calista Corporation proxy to be received is Monday, June 29, at 5 p.m. AKDT!
Submit your Calista Corporation proxy to be eligible for the Calista Corporation Shareholder Voting Proxy Prizes. If you vote online at www.calistavote.com by 5 p.m. AKDT on Monday, June 29, you may be eligible to win up to $5,000!*
*Please see Calista Corporation’s Annual Meeting Materials, including the Proxy Statement dated May 22, 2020, for more information.