Houses for Sale – 20% Price Reduction on all houses!
Must be moved. Call Shorty at 907-545-3157 for prices. (18)(6/2-cnx)
Hitzer Amish built woodstoves. UHMW Plastic sled runners. 543-2379. (11)(3/1-cnx)
300 Gallon Plastic Water Tanks in stock. Call Shorty at Shorty’s Shop for pricing. 543-3158 or 545-3157 (19)(9/18-cnx)
For Sale: Plastic Water Tanks
Only 31” wide, 70” high, 74” long. 500 Gallons, easily connect two for 1000 gallons! Fits through most doors for easy installation. Contact Shorty for pricing and information (907) 545-3157. (35)(6/21-cnx)
For Sale: Small House 22 by 20 must be moved $14000. 545-0929 (12)(3/3-cnx)
4.9 Acres Fishcamp Land for Sale. 1-907-545-0103. (7)(5/19-cnx)
FOR SALE: Multi-family units; all on 17,360 sq. ft. lot; 3 residential bldgs: 3 one bdrm units; 1 two bdrm unit; 1 three bdrm unit; + outbuildings. Prime commercial downtown location. 460, 450, & 390 3rd Ave. Call for more information: 907-545-1944 REMAX Dynamic Properties. (45)(9/22-10/6)
FOR SALE: 220 & 221 East Ave. 3 bdrm, 1 bath, 1,728 sq. ft.; detached garage/shop 1,252 sq. ft; shed; steamhouse, smokehouse; lot of 14,766 sq. ft. Call for more information: 907-545-1944 REMAX Dynamic Properties. (35)(9/22-10/6)
FOR SALE: Delta Cottages – total of 20 rental units, Toyo heat; fully furnished + office building; very well maintained. Business opportunity! Call for more information. Call for more information: 907-545-1944 REMAX Dynamic Properties. (34)(9/22-10/6)
House for Sale
Rent to Buy. $400,000. 4 bedroom, 1 bedroom guest house. Storage. In Uivik Sub.
Room for Rent, and 1 bedroom Guest house for rent. (213) 587-1882 (28)(8/11-cnx)
OUTSIDE STORAGE SPACE FOR RENT. EQUIPMENT, BOATS OR VEHICLES. NEAR BOAT HARBOR. FENCED IN AREA. 543-2402. (16)(3/17-cnx)
Looking to Hire 2 Carpenters
Pay Rate D.O.E. Summer and Fall Season. Send your resume to [email protected] More info to call listed phone number below.
Joe Pete/ Apollo Home Solutions, LLC, 907-545-6762 (32)(7/21-cnx)
Position: Business Manager
Application Period – Open until filled
POSITION DESCRIPTION: The business Manager is responsible for the overall management and administration of Nunapitchuk Limited and its affiliated business activities (e.g. Duplex, 8-Plex, Nunapitchuk Fuel Service, Nunapitchuk General Store, Capital Investments, etc.) Responsible for its property accountability, payroll authorization, timely filing of all taxes, insurance and business documentation. Preliminary planning, organization, direction and control of all business activities pertaining to Nunapitchuk Limited. Proposes to the Board of Directors policies, goals, budget and selection of staff, and any other duties that may be assigned from time to time by the Board of Directors.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
1. Supervision. Supervises all operations and personnel of the Corporation.
2. Payroll & Payroll Taxes. Approves all payroll time sheets, payroll disbursement and payroll taxes deposited on a scheduled basis. Assures timely filing of Payroll Tax documentation (i.e. 941, 940, etc.) on a scheduled basis.
3. Payables & Receivable. Reviews and approves all payables due to vendors directly supervises and assists the Bookkeeper and Head Cashier on collections of the Accounts Receivables on each of the corporations business activities (Rentals, Duplex, 8-Plex, Fuel Services and General Store.)
4. Financial & Property Accountability. Responsible for the financial and physical property accountability of the corporation. Supervises the Bookkeeper on the financial operations of the corporation. Supervises each department on the proper operation, maintenance and inventory of all physical assets of the corporation.
5. Correspondence, Bookkeeping & Record Keeping. Receives and redirects all incoming and outgoing correspondence. Supervises the Bookkeeper in conjunction with the Head Cashier on matters which require financial bookkeeping and record retention. Directly supervises the Bookkeeper on the corporate filing system, correspondence and personal files.
6. Personal Office Duties. Insures all employees of the corporation are briefed on and familiar with the current personnel policies. Interview all potential employees on receipt of application for position.
7. Reports to the Board. Reports to the Board of Directors on matters which requires Board approval, assignments issues by the Board, the current corporate operations and financial status.
8. General Liability & Insurance. Periodic review and correction of all general liability and insurance needs of the Corporation, if any. Verifies that all insurance coverage is current and appropriate.
QUALIFICATION & ELIGIBILITY:
1. Nunapitchuk Limited Shareholder preferred, but not mandatory.
2. Business related degree or three (3) years management experience desirable.
3. Minimum qualification of High School Diploma/General Education Diploma (GED) required.
4. Central Yup’ik speaker and knowledge of Modern Orthography writing system preferred, but not mandatory.
1. Depending on Experience (D.O.E.)
2. Eight (8) hours per day, Monday – Friday, Saturday and Sunday off.
Deadline to apply: Until Filled
Application available at Nunapitchuk Limited General Store Office Monday – Saturday 10am to 5:30pm (455)(9/15-10/6)
Request for Proposals
REQUEST FOR PROPOSALS:
The Native Village of Napaimute is now accepting proposals from qualified entities for the following:
Development of a Cellular Phone Application for the Kuskokwim River Ice Road
The intent of this project is to improve the safety of travelers on the Kuskokwim Ice Road through easily accessible information that includes regularly updated ice thicknesses, current weather, and ice road conditions through the development of an application for cell phones.
The closing date for accepting proposals is November 15, 2021 – 5 PM Alaska Standard Time
For more information please contact:
[email protected] (97)(9/29-11/10)
VFW MEMBERSHIP Freedom isn’t free, and millions of Americans have paid the price for the freedom we enjoy today. Since 1899, the Veterans of Foreign Wars has served those who served America. From writing veterans legislation and then leading the fight to get it through Congress, to community projects that benefit all Americans, the VFW is an opportunity for veterans to continue to serve. Contact the VFW Robert V. Lindsey Post #10041 at 543-2241 and ask what you can do for your community. (83)(3/26-cnx)
Notice is hereby given that on September 15, 2021 the City of Bethel Planning Office received a revised Conditional Use Permit Application to open an indoor marijuana cultivation facility.
Location: 630 B Ptarmigan Street.
Legal Description: Plat #81-10 Block 1 Lot 15
Land Owner & Applicant: Ben Barnes, dba BDBGrow
Purpose: To open a marijuana cultivation facility in the General Use Zoning District
City of Bethel Contact: Ted Meyer, City Planner, phone 907-543-5306/5301 or email: [email protected]
Time & Place: October 14, 2021 at 6:30 pm. In person public meetings are now being held at the ONC Multi-Purpose Building or virtually though zoom. To join the meeting on Zoom, follow these instructions:
1.Go to the website: https://zoom.us/join User ID: 818 5731 5166 Passcode: 163251
2. teleconference: choose one the following numbers if one does not work use the next number +1 669 900 9128 US (San Jose) +1 253 215 8782 US (Tacoma) +1 346 248 7799 US (Houston) +1 646 558 8656 US (New York) +1 301 715 8592 US (Washington D.C) +1 312 626 6799 US (Chicago) 877 853 5257 US Toll‐free 888 475 4499 US Toll‐free 833 548 0276 US Toll‐free 833 548 0282 US Toll‐free User ID: 818 5731 5166 Participant ID: press # Passcode: 163251 (note: press *6 to mute/unmute phone).
Masks and social distancing are required for in person participation. (226)(10/6-13)