25-30 hp Outboard Motors for Sale. $150.
What’s running last 6 year ago: 1 Evinrude 25 hp, 1 Johnson 40 hp needs lower unit.
Parts: 1 Johnson 25 hp, 1 Johnson 50 hp, 1 Evinrude 6 hp
Will deliver to airport. Buyer pays shipping. Call this number for more details (907) 545-0920. (52)(10/16-cnx)
Hitzer Amish built woodstoves. UHMW Plastic sled runners. 543-2379. (11)(3/1-cnx)
300 Gallon Plastic Water Tanks in stock. Call Shorty at Shorty’s Shop for pricing. 543-3158 or 545-3157 (19)(9/18-cnx)
For Sale: Plastic Water Tanks
Only 31” wide, 70” high, 74” long. 500 Gallons, easily connect two for 1000 gallons! Fits through most doors for easy installation. Contact Shorty for pricing and information (907) 545-3157. (35)(6/21-cnx)
Equipment for Sale
1984 KALMAR LMV28-1200 HD Mast Forklift;
1990 Ford Aeromax LT 9000 Tractor (blue), SWB Tandem, CAT DSL, 10 Spd STD, dual tanks, good rubber;
Steel Flat Deck Barge “OBI”;
Steel River Tug/Pushboat “M/V AKI”. All located in Bethel. For more information call Dave at 907-545-1959 or 907-892-8496. (50)(8/9-cnx)
10 acres located in Bethel on the north east corner of Tundra Ridge. Opening bid $175,000. Contact Remote Properties, LLC, phone 907-277-4608. Email [email protected]. (26)(12/4-3/26)
OUTSIDE STORAGE SPACE FOR RENT. EQUIPMENT, BOATS OR VEHICLES. NEAR BOAT HARBOR. FENCED IN AREA. 543-2402. (16)(3/17-cnx)
2 Bedroom House for Rent. Furnished, washer/dryer. Located downtown Bethel. 545-0832. (11)(11/13-cnx)
For Sale 23,500 square foot lot/downtown location on Chief Eddie Hoffman Highway (or State Highway) across from Fire Station. Serious offers only. 907-543-3552. (23)(7/28-cnx)
Request for Qualifications
LOWER KUSKOKWIM SCHOOL DISTRICT
REQUEST FOR QUALIFICATIONS
PREPARATION OF STATE OF ALASKA CIP
The Lower Kuskokwim School District (LKSD) seeks a qualified consultant firm or individual to submit Statements of Qualifications for the preparation of the state of Alaska Capital Improvement Project (CIP) grant applications.
Statements of Qualifications (SOQ) shall include the following.
1. Qualified firm or individual will have at least 15 years of experience preparing state of Alaska CIP applications for school districts in the state of Alaska.
2. Resumes of the professional staff that would perform the work, including relevant qualifications and degree of understanding of the CIP process.
3. Three references from school districts in Alaska who have used the firm or individual for services similar to this RFQ.
There is no guarantee that LKSD will utilize the services of any consulting firm or individual responding to this Request for Qualifications (RFQ). A Request for Proposals (RFP) will be offered to those vendors that officials believe meet the majority of their needs. This RFP will include more detailed information regarding the project, including: a statement of work; the period of performance; and, expected project deliverables. In order to continue in the process for consideration, a written response to this RFQ is necessary.
Responses to this RFQ should be sent to:
Capital Projects Division
Lower Kuskokwim School District
P.O. Box 305
Bethel, Alaska 99559-0305
If interested in participating in the selection process:
1. Vendors must submit a Statement of Qualifications by 3:00 PM AST on January 15, 2020.
2. Staff will review the Statement of Qualifications and determine which vendors will be invited to submit an RFP by January 22, 2012.
3. LKSD will accept RFP’s from the chosen vendors until January 31,2020.
4. LKSD will notify the most qualified respondent by February 5, 2020 and negotiate a proposed contract to be reviewed and approved by LKSD; or negotiate with the next most qualified respondent; or cancel the request, at which time it may decide to restart the process.
If you have questions, please contact Dennis Cobos at [email protected] or (907) 5434919 between 8 AM and 5 PM EDT Monday through Friday. (360)(12/25-1/15)
VFW MEMBERSHIP Freedom isn’t free, and millions of Americans have paid the price for the freedom we enjoy today. Since 1899, the Veterans of Foreign Wars has served those who served America. From writing veterans legislation and then leading the fight to get it through Congress, to community projects that benefit all Americans, the VFW is an opportunity for veterans to continue to serve. Contact the VFW Robert V. Lindsey Post #10041 at 543-2241 and ask what you can do for your community. (83)(3/26-cnx)