Hitzer Amish built woodstoves. JHMW Plastic sled runners. 543-2379. (11)(3/1-cnx)
300 Gallon Plastic Water Tanks in stock. Call Shorty at Shorty’s Shop for pricing. 543-3158 or 545-3157 (19)(9/18-cnx)
18’ SSV Lund with 60 hp high thrust Yamaha 20 inch shaft. About 150 hours on motor, maintained well with no problems. In excellent condition. Lund boat reinforced side and motor mount, no leaks. Minor dents. Asking $11,000. Email me at email@example.com. (42)(12/23-cnx)
FOR SALE 24 X 56 4PLEX MUST BE MOVED CALL 545-0929. (11)(2/24-cnx)
For Sale: 10’ x 20’ Walk In cooler/freezer, unassembled. Complete with 6” floor, ceiling, wall panels & foundation beams. 4’ door, 240V compressor, evaporators. Make an offer. Ron Kaiser 545-4936. (30)(6/8-cnx)
House for Sale
24×24, freshly remodeled, 1 bedroom. Must be moved. 545-1890. (12)(9/21-cnx)
OUTSIDE STORAGE SPACE FOR RENT. EQUIPMENT, BOATS OR VEHICLES. NEAR BOAT HARBOR. FENCED IN AREA. 543-2402. (16)(3/17-cnx)
Small Apartments available. Some utilities paid. 543-2750. (7)(9/1-22; cnx)
1,350 sq/ft office/commercial space for rent. Excellent space in very nice well-maintained building located next to Arctic Chiropractic at Alex Hately on Chief Eddie Hoffman Highway. Available starting in October. $3,750/mo for building. $4,000/mo for building and garage. Call Chris 543-7600. (43)(9/30-cnx)
House for rent. 2 bedroom, furnished, washer/dryer. No pets. 545-0832. (10)(12/21-cnx)
For Sale 23,500 square foot lot/downtown location on Chief Eddie Hoffman Highway (or State Highway) across from Fire Station. Serious offers only. 907-543-3552. (23)(7/28-cnx)
235 Mission Lake RD
12820 FT all filled and leveled with 2 buildings. One 22 by 34, 1496 sf 3plex. One 30 by 56, 1680 sf 3 plex. 545-0929. (29)(9/21-cnx)
•Home for Sale Downtown location, 1011 Delapp; 2 story home, 2 bdrm, 1 bath, Up-graded to 4 star energy rating in 2011, 3 toyo stoves, on City piped water. Back deck. Must sell $230,000.
•Tri-plex for Sale: 238 & 236 A&B East Ave. List price $300,000 $40k below last appraisal; Each unit has 2 bdrms, 1 bath, remodeled in 2012 Great investment properties.
•Home for Sale – 350 Alder St. 2 story; 1 bdrm, I bath, log home. House is 1,369 sq. ft; lot is 20,384 sq. ft. toyo stove + wood stove. 2001 appraisal @ $156k; owner moved & doesn’t want to be distant landlord, $76,000.
•Home for Sale: 135 Ptarmigan 2 bdrm, 1 bath, piped water; VERY well maintained, laundry room, computer room, shed. $155,000.00
Call for showing 907-545-1944 REMAX Dynamic Properties (133)(3/29-cnx)
KYUK is seeking an On-Air Host to keep the YK Delta informed and entertained. Duties include multi-media production, event coordination, and public speaking. 40 hours weekly. Yup’ik and English preferred. To apply submit a resume with references, and a letter of interest to firstname.lastname@example.org or mail to KYUK, PO Box 468, Bethel, AK, 99559. Deadline to apply: April 21. (59)(4/5-19)
Position: Business Manager
Application Period – March 30, 2017
POSITION DESCRIPTION: The business Manager is responsible for the overall management and administration of Nunapitchuk Limited and its affiliated business activities (e.g. Duplex, 8-Plex, Nunapitchuk Fuel Service, Nunapitchuk General Store, Capital Investments, etc.) Responsible for its property accountability, payroll authorization, timely filing of all taxes, insurance and business documentation. Preliminary planning, organization, direction and control of all business activities pertaining to Nunapitchuk Limited. Proposes to the Board of Directors policies, goals, budget and selection of staff, and any other duties that may be assigned from time to time by the Board of Directors.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
1. Supervision. Supervises all operations and personnel of the Corporation.
2. Payroll & Payroll Taxes. Approves all payroll time sheets, payroll disbursement and payroll taxes deposited on a semimonthly basis. Assures timely filing of Payroll Tax documentation (i.e. 941, 940, etc.) on a scheduled basis.
3. Payables & Receivable. Reviews and approves all payables due to vendors, directly supervises and assists the Bookkeeper and Head Cashier on collections of the Accounts Receivables on each of the corporations business activities (Rentals, Duplex, 8-Plex, Fuel Services and General Store.)
4. Financial & Property Accountability. Responsible for the financial and physical property accountability of the corporation. Supervises the Bookkeeper on the financial operations of the corporation. Supervises each department on the proper operation, maintenance and inventory of all physical assets of the corporation.
5. Correspondence, Bookkeeping & Record Keeping. Receives and redirects all incoming and outgoing correspondence. Supervises the Bookkeeper in conjunction with the Head Cashier on matters which require financial bookkeeping and record retention. Directly supervises the Bookkeeper on the corporate filing system, correspondence and personal files.
6. Personal Office Duties. Insures all employees of the corporation are briefed on and familiar with the current personnel policies. Interview all potential employees on receipt of application for position.
7. Reports to the Board. Reports to the Board of Directors on matters which requires Board approval, assignments issues by the Board, the current corporate operations and financial status.
8. General Liability & Insurance. Periodic review and correction of all general liability and insurance needs of the Corporation, if any. Verifies that all insurance coverage is current and appropriate.
QUALIFICATION & ELIGIBILITY:
1. Nunapitchuk Limited Shareholder preferred, but not mandatory.
2. Business related degree or three (3) years management experience desirable.
3. Minimum qualification of General Education Diploma (GED) required.
4. Central Yup’ik speaker and knowledge of Modern Orthography writing system preferred, but not mandatory.
1. Depending on Experience (D.O. E.)
2. Eight (8) hours per day, Monday – Friday, Saturday and Sunday off.
Deadline to apply: Until Filled
Application available at Nunapitchuk Limited
General Store Office Monday – Saturday 9am to 6pm (457)(4/5-26)
Invitation to Bid
INVITATION TO BID
BULK FUEL DELIVERY
Yupiit School District is accepting sealed bids for delivery of bulk grade #1 diesel fuel oil and bulk gasoline for Akiachak, Akiak, and Tuluksak schools. All schools are located in remote rural Alaska and none are accessible by road. The scope of work will include the purchase, transport, delivery, pumping and transfer of bulk fuel to the Yupiit School District’s bulk tanks.
Sealed bids will be accepted at the Yupiit School District Office. Sealed bids shall be addressed to:
Yupiit School District
Attn: Director of Maintenance & Operations
P.O. Box 51190
Akiachak, AK 99551
Bids will be accepted until 2:00 p.m. Alaska time on Friday, April 21, 2017. All bids will be publically opened on that date. Bid review and notice of award shall occur within 7 days of the bid opening date.
Bid instructions are available from the Yupiit School District and may be requested by calling (907) 825-3600 or by downloading from the Yupiit School District website at www.yupiit.org. (167)(3/22-4/19)
STATE OF ALASKA
DEPARTMENT OF TRANSPORTATION & PUBLIC FACILITIES (DOT/PF)
INVITATION FOR QUOTES
Project Bid Title: Napakiak Airport (WNA) Maintenance Re-Bid
Project Bid No.: 17-25A-1-020
Estimated Cost: Between $10,000 and $20,000
Bid Opening: 1:00 PM on April 13, 2017
Telephone: (907) 269.0767
TTD: (907) 269.0473
TTY: (800) 770.8973
Copies of the Contract bid documents may be obtained at the Napakiak Post Office or the M&O Bethel Station Airport Manager’s Office.
Up to date and additional information is available on the web at (http://dot.alaska.gov). Under the Section called Find it Fast!, select DOT&PF Public Notices. Look through the section called Procurement for the Invitation for Quotes. (107)(3/29-4/5)
VFW MEMBERSHIP Freedom isn’t free, and millions of Americans have paid the price for the freedom we enjoy today. Since 1899, the Veterans of Foreign Wars has served those who served America. From writing veterans legislation and then leading the fight to get it through Congress, to community projects that benefit all Americans, the VFW is an opportunity for veterans to continue to serve. Contact the VFW Robert V. Lindsey Post #10041 at 543-2241 and ask what you can do for your community. (83)(3/26-cnx)
IN THE SUPERIOR COURT FOR THE STATE OF ALASKA FOURTH JUDICIAL DISTRICT AT BETHEL
In the Matter of the Estate of:
SETH GRANT FAIRBANKS, Deceased.
Case No. 4BE-17-6PR
NOTICE TO CREDITORS
You are notified that the court appointed DEBORAH FAIRBANKS as Personal Representative of this estate. All persons having claims against the person who died are required to present their claims within four months after the date of first publication of this Notice or said claims will be forever barred.
Claims must be presented to DEBORAH FAIRBANKS, Personal Representative of the Estate of SETH GRANT FAIRBANKS, or filed with the Court.
DATED this _22nd_ day of March 2017 at Bethel, Alaska
Personal Representative (115)(3/22-4/5)
PUBLIC HEARING NOTICE
CONDITIONAL USE PERMIT
Notice is hereby given that on March 23, 2017, the City of Bethel Planning Office received an application for a Conditional Use Permit for a liquor license. The legal description is a portion of United States Survey 1002. The physical address is 801 Front Street.
Land Owner: Cezary J. Maczynski, dba Kusko Liquor, P.O. Box 1805, Bethel, AK 99559 phone 907-543-4241.
Applicant: same as above.
Purpose: To obtain a package liquor store license in order to sell alcohol.
City of Bethel Contact: Ted Meyer, Planning Director, City of Bethel Planning Dept., phone 907-543-5603.
Time and Place: The regular scheduled meeting of the City of Bethel Planning Commission, 6:30 PM April 13, 2017 at City Hall, located at 300 Chief Eddie Hoffman Highway in Council Chambers. (131)(4/5)